We want to know about you!
We have a great opportunity for you to tell us about you. This is a chance for Chamber members to talk about their business. Tell us about your history, your success, your future, new staff, changes, and how great you really are.
The story will be featured in our newsletter, Facebook and website.
Please let us know if you are interested today! We welcome you to change the questions to best suit your business, the questions below are a general outline, please consider answering at least 5-6 questions. Pictures are encouraged!
Questions to consider:
- Give us some background on yourself/your business.
- How many years have you been in business?
- What’s an interesting fact about your business most people don’t know?
- What is one thing you're most proud of so far?
- Do you have a personal or professional motto?
- Who are the people in the background of your organization?
- Do you have any advice for new business owners?
- What brought you to the area?
- What keeps you here?
- What are your business's goals?
- How can people keep up to date on what's happening at your organization?
- Anything else you want the community to know about your business?
- How does being in this community affect your business?
December 2019 - Stang Decision Systems and Millers Recreation
November 2019 - GrandBridge Business Centre
September 2019 - eComp Marketing
June 2019 - Keweenaw Adventure Company
April 2019 - Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
March 2019 - Real People Media
February 2019 - Gino's Restaurant
December 2018 - Apple Blossom Mercantile
November 2018 - Keweenaw Young Professionals
October 2018 - Edward Jones, Shelly Larson in Calumet
August 2018 - Northwinds Adventures
June 2018 /July 2018 - 101 Quincy Coworking
March 2018 - Northwoods Sporting Goods