CHAMBER MEMBERS GET MORE!
Annual Membership Levels
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, non profit, small business owner, or large corporation, we have a membership level to meet your needs. Select your level and get connected!
SUPERIOR PARTNER - $4,000
INCLUDES ALL COMMUNITY, DEVELOPING AND LEADERSHIP BENEFITS
- Year round logo on home page of Chamber website
- Ad included in Chamber Monthly Newsletter
LEADERSHIP PARTNER - $2,000
INCLUDES ALL COMMUNITY AND DEVELOPING BENEFITS
- Promote your community activity on TV6 Live Segment*
- Advertising on Chamber Website Banner
- Reserved team in the Chamber Annual Golf Outing
DEVELOPING PARTNER - $1,000
INCLUDES ALL COMMUNITY BENEFITS
- Special recognition on Chamber business directory website with logo
- Logo featured at all Chamber annual events
- Logo printed in Chamber advertising brochures
COMMUNITY PARTNER - $200-$400
$200 for 1-9 employees. $400 for 10+ employees.
- Complimentary verification stamping of certificate of origins
- Direct e-mail promotion to all chamber members two times per year*
- Notary Services
- Access to bulk mailing permit
- Access to Accident Fund Insurance discount (Workers’ Comp 5%)
- Direct Business Referrals
- Opportunity for inclusion in social media and website postings
- Opportunity to sponsor annual events
- Opportunity to display membership with Chamber window decal
- Chamber-assisted ribbon cutting ceremony for milestone events
- Display business brochures and materials in our Welcome Center and Lobby
- Online job board on Chamber website
- One written “member spotlight” feature per membership year*
- Participation in Chamber’s Keweenaw Cash Program
- Discounted member pricing for Leadership Keweenaw program*
- Opportunity for involvement in Chamber committees
- Access to key information on legislative and public policies affecting business
- Chamber staff advocating on your behalf for local, state, and federal pro-business issues
- Chamber e-newsletter subscriptions for all registered employees
- Access to SBAM Partnership Benefits**
- Two days at 101 Quincy Coworking
- Opportunity to submit editorials in the In Business Magazine*
- Online Directory listing on the Keweenaw Chamber website
- Ability to submit events to Chamber Calendar
- Access to monthly Lunch & Learn educational opportunities
- Access to monthly Alliance breakfast programs
- Access to multiple networking opportunities
Contact us for more information on our non profit and individual memberships.
*Subject to availability, approval, standard application process, and/or space permitting
**Benefits explained separately.
Notice: All benefits listed above are subject to change.
Partners in Benefits
KCC Members are joint members of the Small Business Association of Michigan. With that membership comes the ability to participate in these member benefits.
Your Member Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network health, dental and vision insurance
- Dearborn National Life & Disability Insurance
- Accident Fund Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- LifeSecure Accident & Hospital Recovery Coverage
HR & Compliance
- Ask an Expert Hotline (Legal & HR Issues) by Bodman Law and the American Society of Employers
- ERISA Compliance Services by Kushner & Co.
- COBRA Administration Services
- Free Summary Plan Description (for members enrolled in an SBAM-sponsored health plan)
- Section 125, HSA, HRA and FSA Administration by Kushner & Co.
- Discounted workplace posters and employee handbooks by ASE
- Talent Development Training Tools by Dale Carnegie
- Discount Tuition at Davenport University
- Discount Office Space at WeWork Detroit
- Information Technology Services by NuWare Technology Partners
- Merchant Services through International Bancard
- SBAM Energy Solutions
- FedEx Shipping Discounts
- Office Depot Discounts
- Subscription to Focus Magazine
- Access to online resources
- Subscription to Small Business Weekly and Lansing Watchdog, SBAM’s member e-news publicaitons
- Owner-to-Owner networking events
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment tool
Current direct members of SBAM who are also members of KCC are ineligible for Strategic Partner membership under this partnership agreement.