Michigan’s top-ranked public schools, access to great health care, two universities, awesome arts and culture and welcoming, warm faces are just a few reasons that the Keweenaw is a great place to live.
Professionals, families and students moving here can access a wide range of services. Below are links to organizations who are waiting to welcome you and answer questions to make your move here easier and more efficient.
Click here for our community guide that provides additional, more detailed information and resources.
An * indicates that the Business, Organization or Government is a Member of the Keweenaw Chamber of Commerce.
- Copper Country Trail National Byway *
- Copper Harbor Business Association*
- Isle Royale National Historical Park *
- Keweenaw Convention & Visitors Bureau*
- Keweenaw National Historical Parks *
- Finlandia Business Incubator *
- Keweenaw Economic Development Alliance*
- MTEC SmartZone *
- Entrepreneur Support Center
- City of Hancock *
- Downtown Hancock
- City of Houghton *
- Downtown Houghton
- Township of Calumet *
- Main Street Calumet
- Keweenaw County
- Houghton County *
- Baraga County
- Ontonagon County
Insurance, Financial, Moving/Storage, Housing
Public School Education
- Hancock *
- Dollar Bay – Tamarack
- Lake Linden - Hubbell
- South Range
- Hancock Sewer Water *
- Houghton Sewer Water *
- Michigan American Water Company *
- Pasty.Net – Internet *
- SEMCO – Gas *
- Spectrum Business – Cable / Phone / Internet *
- UPPCO – Power *
- AT&T – Cell
- Verizon Wireless – Cell
Family Sports & Activities
Make your donation in support of the Leadership Keweenaw program.
Your donation can be made through Paypal by credit card!
The Keweenaw Chamber of Commerce encourages you to get involved in the Leadership Keweenaw program by supporting the Portage Lake Enrichment Foundation, Inc., the 501(c)3 subsidiary of the Chamber.