We want to know about you!We have a great opportunity for you to tell us about you. This is a chance for Chamber members to talk about their business. Tell us about your history, your success, your future, new staff, changes, and how great you really are.Please let us know if you are interested today! We welcome you to change the questions to best suit your business, the questions below are a general outline, please consider answering at least 5-6 questions. Pictures are encouraged!Questions to consider:
- Give us some background on yourself/your business.
- How many years have you been in business?
- What’s an interesting fact about your business most people don’t know?
- What is one thing you're most proud of so far?
- Do you have a personal or professional motto?
- Who are the people in the background of your organization?
- Do you have any advice for new business owners?
- What brought you to the area?
- What keeps you here?
- What are your business's goals?
- How can people keep up to date on what's happening at your organization?
- Anything else you want the community to know about your business?
- How does being in this community affect your business?
January 2020 - Open
February 2020 - Open