The Keweenaw Co-op is seeking a Grocery Coordinator full time. Evening and weekend availability is mandatory in this full time role that is benefits eligible after 90-days.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To lead the Retail department of Grocery, Front End, and Wellness, including: Beer/Wine, Brewing Supplies, Vitamins and Supplements, Health & Beauty Aids, Grocery, Frozen, Dairy, Bulk, Coffee/Tea, General Merchandise, and Spices, and support the Co-op's overall growth and development.
- Serves as a Manager On Duty for the store.
- Coordinates the efficient use of people and resources to best serve the customers, including Point of Sale/IT systems, customer service station, etc.
- Supervises team to meet objectives for product selection, sales, margin, labor and customer service. Coordinates an excellently merchandised, sensibly organized, and accurately priced retail store with a product mix that meets customers’ needs, meets purchasing guidelines, and contributes to the financial best interest of the Co-op.
- Works on systems and procedures for all retail operations.
- Works cooperatively with members of the public, vendors, and staff and strives to keep a positive, solution oriented work and shopping environment.