Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, continues to grow and seeks Machine Operators to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The Machine Operator is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner.
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. The company is a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Company success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and they understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage: $16 – $22 hourly, based on skills and experience
- Performance Based Bonus
- Supplemental Health Insurance Program (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Competitive Wage
- Great Management
- Safety Training
- Company provided apparel
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Possess the ability to learn effective operation of CNC equipment.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a Machine Operator.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines.
- Ability to follow safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Interested? Apply online at https://lasernorth.hirescore.com/job/machine-operator-4/
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
About The Company. Learn more about Laser North at lasernorthinc.com