- Evaluate prescriptions in conjunction with clients’ visual requirements
- Educate patients and recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs
- Verify that finished lenses have been made correctly
- Operate pupilometer, manual lensometer, and other tools to ensure proper fittings for patients
- Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and other goods related to eyes in general
- Communicate with physicians with questions or concerns about prescriptions and other eye-related issues
COMPENSATION $15 – $18 / hour, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Customer Service experience
- Optical dispensing experience
- Medical and/or retail experience
- Computer Skills
PLEASE, NO CALLS OR WALK-INS!
APPLY ONLINE at sfe.hirescore.com!
ABOUT STANG FAMILY EYECARE: Stang Family Eyecare proudly serves the Marquette area with quality eye care services and a friendly staff. Whether you need to be fitted with eyeglasses or contact lenses, or you need a comprehensive eye exam, our practice utilizes the latest technology and treatments available.
TO LEARN MORE, visit stangfamilyeyecare.com