Keweenaw Title Agency continues to grow and seeks a Customer Service Representative/Title Searcher to join their team in Houghton, Michigan.
The ideal candidate is analytical, driven by detail, and a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills. Your ability to communicate with clients along with researching, documenting and maintaining accuracy in your work is paramount to delivering the top-notch results clients expect.
Previous experience in a professional office setting preferred, however, they will train the right individual who has a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service, has interest in developing their skills in the title and land research industry and has no fear of learning new information.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $14 – $20 per hour, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a retirement plan, $400 monthly stipend towards company enrolled health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and an upbeat, positive working environment that values employees and their families.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- Willingness to learn and are detail focused.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A positive and professional attitude in the work environment.
- You are a flexible, highly-organized and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
- You embody a collaborative style that makes you an asset to their team.
- Experience with, or a desire to learn how to:
- research, prepare and handle associated tasks involved in fulfilling title policy orders, construction loan disbursements, and preparing title commitments is desired, however, they will train the right person who demonstrates a passion for their company and the work they do;
- read/understand real estate purchase contracts, deeds, and title commitments;
- resolve title exceptions and provide issue resolution;
- learn and understand real estate transaction refinances, purchase, pre-foreclosure, foreclosure and the bankruptcy processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook), required.
- Notary Public, a plus, or the ability to become a Notary Public.
- Working knowledge of real estate closing software (SoftPro), a bonus.
INTERESTED? Apply online at keweenawtitle.hirescore.com
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Learn more at kewtitle.com