Ahmeek - Thursday, July 4th
- 11:00 am - Kids bicycle parade
- Noon to 6:00 pm - Children’s games, with food and beverages in Gabe Chopp Park. The Wingnuts will perform from 2:00 until 6:00, with Bingo from 2:00 until 5:00.
Calumet - Thursday, July 4th
- 2:00 - Children's Bike Parade on Fifth Street. Kids may bring their bicycles to the Colosseum at 1:00 to decorate them, or decorate at home and meet at the Colosseum just before the parade begins.
- After the parade, kids can enjoy a free lunch (hot dogs, chips and a beverage) at Agassiz Park (adults can also have lunch for $5.00). Kid’s games, a bounce house, a foam pit and other fun activities will follow. See full details - http://www.mainstreetcalumet.com/4th-of-july.html#!form/4thofJulyDonor
Copper Harbor - Thursday, July 4th
- 10:00 am - Parade, followed by games and a cookout in Grant Township Park.
- 2:00 to 5:00 - Role players at Fort Wilkins Historic State Park will read the Declaration of Independence at the flagpole. A Michigan Recreation Passport is required to get into the park.
- Dusk - Fireworks over the bay.
Dollar Bay - Wednesday, July 3rd
- 6:00 pm - Free horse-drawn wagon rides.
- 7:00 pm - Free children's tickets given out at the Fire Hall.
- 7:00 pm - Dollar Bay Fire Department refreshment stand opens.
- 8:00 pm to midnight - Street dance with Night Screamer.
Thursday, July 4th
- 10:00 am - Dollar Bay Fire Department refreshment stand opens.
- 10:30 am to 2:00 pm - Firefighters chicken barbecue at the baseball field. Tickets are available in advance from any D.B. first responder, or at Richie's Market, Dollar Bay Linoleum and Tile, and Tranquility Hair and Massage.
- 11:00 am - Bake sale at the Fire Hall.
- 11:00 am - Veterans program at the Veterans Park Ballfield.
- Noon - the parade starts at the school, and travels down Main Street.
- 1:00 pm - Children's games at Pioneer Park.
Eagle Harbor - Thursday, July 4th
- 9:30 am - Parade, followed by festivities in the park until 2:00.
Gay - Thursday, July 4th
- Noon to 3:00 - Bazaar, Rummage Sale and Social at the Gay Community Hall - noon to 3 PM
- Noon to 3:00 - Gay Fire Department serves hot dogs and refreshments on the Gay School grounds.
- 2:00 - Parade.
Hubbell - Thursday, July 4th - 9:00 am to 9:30 am - Ticket distribution at the VFW Hall.
- 10:30 am - Parade begins at Koppers, and proceeds to the south end of Tamarack City.
- 1:00 pm - Races for kids and adults begin at Hubbell Park.
Lake Linden - Wednesday, July 3rd
- 6:00 pm - Park vendors open, refreshments served, live music by Mohawk Bozo
- Dusk - Fireworks.
Thursday, July 4th
- 7:30 am - Lions Club Pancake Breakfast at the school
- 9:30 am - Grand Patriotic Parade
- Following the Parade - live music by Tom and Dirk, kid’s games, refreshments.
- 1:00 pm - Veterans Memorial Service
- 2:00 pm - Grand Stand Contests
- 3:00 pm - Park Vendors Close
- 6:30 pm - Decorated Bicycle Parade
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Street Dance at the Lakes Lounge, with live Music by Sound Waves
Mohawk - Thursday, July 4th
- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm - Refreshments at the Allouez Township Park.
- 10:30 am - Children's bike parade, followed by children's games at the Allouez Township Park.
South Range - Thursday, July 4th
- 8:00 am - Flag Raising Ceremony (Community building)
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm - Old South Range Photo Gallery (Kaleva Building)
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm - Fun in the Park Kids Blowups and Slide (Veteran’s Memorial Park)
- 11:30 am - Children’s Races (Veteran’s Memorial Park)
- 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Keweenaw Brewing Company Tours and Sampling
- 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Elvis Presley Impersonator (Tina's Katalina Restaurant)
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm - Copper Range Historical Museum Visitation
- 1:00 pm - Parade Line-up (South Range Elementary School) (Prizes - 1st place $200.00; 2nd place $150.00; 3rd place $100.00; Most Patriotic $150.00)
- 2:00 pm - Parade and Children’s Parade (Main Street) (Parade Marshall: Mrs. Casandra Mattila)
- 3:30 pm - Chris Hiltunen Memorial Horseshoe Tournament (Main Street)
- 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Outlaw'd Band (Veteran’s Memorial Park or Community Hall)
- 9:00 pm - South Range 4th of July Raffle Drawing (Range Lounge/VFW)
- Dusk - Fireworks (Veterans Memorial Park)
Food and refreshments will be served throughout the village, including the chicken barbecue at the Range VFW Post, and hot dogs and brats from the Range Lions Club at the Miner’s State Bank parking lot.
Twin Lakes - Thursday, July 4th
- 10:00 pm - The annual lighted boat parade on Lake Roland begins.